Welcome to the FlexHub Wiki
(Redirected from Main Page)
|Manual • Download • About|
FlexHub is a Direct Connect hub software programmed completely in Lua by Daywalker™, FlipFlop™ and en_dator. FlexHub supports both ADC and NMDC protocol. On Linux secure encryption (SSL) can be enabled to support ADCS and NMDCS too. It's currently in beta state, but very stable and currently used in over 100 hubs, both public and private.
- ADC and NMDC protocol support on the same port, with auto protocol detection, this makes this hubsoft an excellent choice for NMDC-hubowners who would like to switch to ADC without losing the users with outdated NMDC-clients, and still be able to use the same address and port(s).
- Users of different protocols can chat and PM, searching and downloading isn't possible between different protocols.
- Remote GUI, the GUI can be used locally or remotely, communication using ADC (ADCS support planned) over TCP
- Deflood system, highly configurable
- Text scanner for Mainchat, PM, searches, reports, nicks, descriptions, email etc.
- Unlimited number of user profiles
- Mainchat integrated in GUI, chat from the GUI (PM support planned)
- Traffic monitor
- Detailed hub statistics
- Possibility to run several hubs with only one install
- Support for multiple lua API's to support lua scripts designed for other hubsofts.
- Multilanguage support, separate language for GUI and hubsoft, possibility to let the hub respond to the user in the language determined with GeoIP.
- Not suitable for very high user counts, aiming to support around 1000 users.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- BackTrack Linux 4 final
- Debian 5.0.6 i386
- Fedora13 i386
- kUbuntu i386
- Mandriva Free 2010 Spring x86/x64
- Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS i386
(These are the distributions actually tested as working by the crew. Other x86 distributions will probably work fine too. More will be added as they are tested.)